Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

What???? My last post was Nov 5?? Gosh, I didn't realize it has been thaaaaat long ago! Oh well, the school holidays have thrown my usual schedule off and I am kinda in limbo since. Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone....expect more posts from next week on...after school reopens ! Hehe...this is not a New Year resolution, so .......:) I stopped making New Year resolutions long ago...but then that's another story.

The rink's Christmas show was last weekend. It was enjoyable while it lasted, as usual but this year I felt it lacked some 'oomp'. Can't put a finger on it but something was missing. Last year's show ( Jack in the box) was more interesting and Christmassy although we dind't have a Santa Claus. This year, we had Ian as Santa ( Thanks dear, appreciate it ) but somehow the Christmas feel was not there. Anyone who saw the show care to share your thoughts on this?

One more week to go before we have a brand new year to start afresh. Time really flies...hope to make the most of next week to have a memorable 'old' year. Am planning to do a summary of what I have been up to in 2009, so watch this space. Again, fingers crossed...soon, I hope!!!

Was told by hubby yesterday that we had an invitation to attend someone's 70th birthday party next week. 70 !!! Was going to say no, cos I don't even know who the old geezer is, but on 2nd thoughts - hey, I'll be one of the youngest people there!!! Haha....cheap thrill :) And the do is at Jarrod and Rawlins - I like that place, so why not? Maybe I will have more tales to tell after that...hopefully...that is if I don't fall asleep in the middle of it. What to talk to old people ar? (So mean, hor - I forget I will be 70 one of these days, and you young chicos will say the same about me ...sigh..:(

Merry Christmas folks, and have a great day !!! Ho Ho Ho .....

No comments:

Post a Comment