Monday, August 3, 2009

Awesome Annie's steps

Whew - today's step class had me running in circles, literally ! Which is good...if I was going in the right direction!! haha...sorry fellow steppers, my sense of direction is absolutely disgusting, and I truly apologize to D,E and another E, whom I kept bumping into! Thousand apologies also to F, who apparently thought I knew what I was doing and is good enough to follow. Poor judgment on her part ( unfortunately) as I kept getting lost. :( It was a riot, told her she followed the wrong person - LOL :) Case of the blind leading the blind! Thanks for the faith, though - haha.

Okay, okay, to clarify to those not in the know, today's step formation was an inside-outside T laid out in a circle. This means the person immediately next to you travels in an opposite direction and does the mirror image of whatever you do. Sounds confusing? Yeah, right - absolutely. So if you followed the person next to you, you will be totally and utterly lost, not to mention risking banging into another person. I was okay with the first 2 combos, but the 3rd combo changed direction and that was when my troubles started...sigh.... and just as when I thought I was getting the hang of it, time was up. Drats - the class is much too short at 45 mins. Wished California would do something about it. Fingers xxxx.

However, Annie lived up to her moniker, it was awesome and fun. Never mind the mistakes, I had fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment