Monday, August 17, 2009

This and that...

A literary drought for many days - dunno what to write. Not that things didn't happen but nothing extraordinary did and I was not inspired!! haha- actually no la, I was just darn LAZY!!!

I want to curse DIGI - stupid people @#$%$#@@ Did you know that you can buy new numbers, pay Digi bills, top up and do just about everything in Pyramid......everything except TERMINATE a line!!!! Real idiots - told me I have to go to Subang or SS2 to do that. And on top of that when I called up their stupid HQ to enquire, they told me I can do it in Pyramid. Don't they train their staff properly ? Give wrong info !!!! Grrrr...so mad. Purposely want to inconvenience people so that they won't terminate a line and continue paying. Maybe I will switch over to Maxis - is it any better?

I also want to curse the idiotic drivers who drive into the way leading down to the car park ( in front of Pyramid - the one that goes to the basement) and then try to reverse backwards cos they 'suddenly' decided they didn't want to go in!!! How stupid can you get - dunno how to read the sign meh? Somemore the sign so big blind also can see!!! I feel like running them down.

More curses??? You bet! What about people who don't read notices and emails and keep asking you about it?? As if they dunno how to read - must tell them personally ??? Then they will say , ' oh, I don't know anything about it...' READ la - that's what notices and emails are for!!! @#$$%*&%$

Ok, enough is enough - I could go on and on....

But I want to highlight that I 'discovered' a most delightful person on Saturday. A week ago, the father of a skater told my sons that he would wear his t shirt inside out if Manchester United lost their match on Sunday. Yes, they lost and he actually wore his T shirt inside out last Sat at our late night practice!!! My hat off to you, Sir. You are so sporting and such a great example to the kids!!! I am so happy to make your acquaintance! My weekend was all the nicer due to your little gesture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment