Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Foul weather, foul mood

Have been in a foul mood the last few days....eerily coinciding with the weather. Floods , earthquakes and all. Can't dispel the dark thoughts and feelings. Hmmm...bad. Can't understand why also - could be a number of events triggering off such feelings. Things not going the way I like, meeting the ENEMY, death of someone I know. Sometimes I feel like I'm not me, if you know what I mean. People who spoke to me on the phone have commented that I sounded sick. I pick imaginary quarrels with people in my head, I recall old grudges.. and generally am being very grouchy. Aiyo...how ar? Hope I am not going mad and that this is not going to last.

It's not that time of the month, just in case some of you may be wondering. Hehe..small things can irritate me. Even watching my beloved TVB series can set off some irrational anger - anger at the characters, anger at why certain people behave in ways that will hurt others. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's only make believe, not need to get so emo, but what to do? I blame it on the out of control hormones that are unbalanced in me!! Is there such a thing?

FYI, I am currently watching ' Chamber of Bliss' and the brothel characters really bother me. Dunno why...on the good side, the actress must be good to invoke such emotions, on the negative side, am I prejudiced??? Anyway, I am not enjoying such strong responses, and hope it will be over soon, and life will be normal again. Fingers xxxxx, toes xxxxx and may I borrow some more fingers and toes? :)
One bright light is that I have not much appetite and have lost all of ONE kg...Yay....hahaha....( Yeah yeah, I know it's only water and I'll put it back in no time....stop it woman,.no more depressing thoughts!)

Anyway people, don't worry, I am perfectly sane and of sound mind...just letting off steam. Thanks for lending me your ears!! Next post will be of happier stuff, ok?

1 comment:

  1. get over those unhappy stuff. what's the point of thinking about ur enemy? wasting energy. haha. update update. hv a nice day.

    ReplyDelete