Friday, September 4, 2009

Police traps

Did anyone notice that there is an extraordinary number of police traps on the road the last 2 weeks? I have, and I have noticed that this is a regular phenomena during the fasting month. Is it because more people have a tendency to speed or break minor traffic rules during the holy month? Somehow, I have my doubts...what do you think? Hehe...I think we all know exactly why there are so many traps out there. I just wonder how many of these so called 'blocks' and traps are actually authorized???

I have even noticed lone police motobikes stopping cars along the highway. And usually these cars are luxury cars. Is it because big cars = rich drivers inside? Or big cars = tendency to break traffic rules ? You decide. This practice obstructs traffic and causes chaos on the roads for no reason, and I believe ( mind you, this is only my opinion) that the summons is usually never issued. Anyway, if you break a rule, you deserve a ticket...so do drive with care.

Anyway, drive safely and carefully, irregardless of what month it is, for your own safely as well as others'. Have a happy Ramadan and we all look forward to a very 'Selamat' Hari Raya at the end of it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment