Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mental Block ...or is it 'Blogged' ?

Been staring at the screen for a very long time...nothing comes to mind. Heck, I have no idea whatsoever to write about ! Thought of not posting anything but then if I were to stop, I know it will be helluva difficult to restart! I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

Anyway, the week before was nondescript, hence the drought. Boys were on holiday due to Raya, so much time was spent at the rink. No big deal. Did the usual classes at the gym..again no big deal. Hmmm..what else ar? All my brain can think of is no big deal...hehe..

Ah, weekend...went to a party on Saturday. Again no big deal, until I found out the ENEMY was there. Then BIG DEAL lah...so not very happy. In fact, not happy till now. Today lagi not happy . Firstly, discovered that the stupid people who took over the gym messed up most of my favourite classes *&&%^*@#$% Very MAD. Why must they come in and disturb a perfectly fine schedule and put all kinds of classes which no one in California really wants???? Stupid idiots. ( I wanna use stronger words but cannnot do it here....). Just wished they would leave things alone. And some moron goofed up today and lost my membership card at the towel check-in. Somemore they have the cheek to say never mind cos the cards will be replaced by Oct 1. Hello people....there is still Sept 30 to go????

Okay, don't want to rant anymore - make myself lagi miserable. Yesterday was saved by a fantastic class by Annie..though sob sob...she is going on leave till next year :( And when I got home, Ryan brought back fried mamak mee which he cooked in KH class at school. The teacher says I have to rate it. I gave him a 80%. I was not being biased cos it was really good. More so cos I couldn't have done it myself !!! Would have posted a photo but I was so excited to eat and only realised I didn't take any photos until it was finished!!! Next time...

Ahem, must make a disclaimer here - bad English is used in this post by intention!!! Hehe...must jaga my reputation ok, in case some people think my 'Engrish' is so baaaad... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment