Friday, June 5, 2009

Bad drivers...boo and rude people at toilets..boo,too

I often wonder why people jump queues in their cars but not when they are standing in line. Slow as it was coming, it occurred to me that because they are in their cars, they are anonymous and so do not have to face the other people in line face-to-face. But is this a reason for such rude behavior? Sometimes I wish I have a loud speaker and can shout out the car registration number loudly and embarrass them. Have you guys ever felt that way? And to those who have this disgusting habit, do you know that you are actually slowing down traffic and inconveniencing everyone? Boo to you. What makes you think you deserve to be in front of the line?

In this same vein, boo also to those who do not know how to queue in public toilets. Don't you realize that if there is a line, it means we are all waiting for the first available cubicle? You cannot just barge in and stand in front of any cubicle you like. I had a bad experience in the Dubai airport with such a woman, and when I told her there is a line, she actually had the cheek to ask me if I was going to use all the toilets!!! Boo to you. What kind of logic is that?? And China is worse. At the Harbin Railway Station, I once told an old lady to queue up and she told me bluntly that there is no such thing as line up!! Double boo to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment