Sunday, June 7, 2009

#@$%! Spoilt Sunday

What promises to be a nice Sunday was spoiled by 2 stupid ( for want of a better word, but since this blog is family friendly ,I shall restrain myself) fellas. What happened? Stupid fella #1 wanted me to wait for stupid fella #2 to arrive before we go for lunch. But stupid fella #1 didn't know what time stupid fella #2 would be arriving??!! So why should I wait? And to think that I got up at 5 am this morning to go to the rink and have not had anything to eat since. To top it all, when SF#1 called to inquire, SF#2 was having lunch. Now that made me see RED!!! very very RED,and it really ruined my mood for the entire day. Even a phone call from Ian did little to lift my spirits. :( Hmmm, but I guess if LEON called, then it would be a different matter , hehe :)

Ok, I feel slightly better now that I have gotten it off my chest but I am still mad at SF#1. If you guys didn't understand this load of ramblings, never mind, it was not meant to be. But if you are still kay poh enuf, you can email me and I will reveal who SF#1 and SF#2 are, and oh, also who LEON is and why he is so important to me!!! Hehe...those who know me well, know who he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment