Monday, June 15, 2009

Hair today....gone tomorrow???


This is not a scene from 'The Ring' although it could well be...





I have wrestled with the idea of cutting my hair for some days now, and have had feedback from various friends and relatives. My dear sweet nephew suggested that I cut to Victoria Beckham's style. Oh , the folly of youth...I wished I could cos I have neither the face nor the body of good ole Vic to go with it!!! But I do love him for thinking I did!! Hehe...thanks W !



Most have agreed that I should have a hair cut, and so I did. Thot I'd better get it done before I chicken out. Anyway, it was not as traumatic as I thot it might be! For those who have not seen me with short hair, this is the first time I have ever managed to grow my hair so long, so the hesitation was due to a tinge of 'um seh tak-ness' ( can someone tell me what it is in English? Gee, my 'engrish' very rusty already...no thanks to a healthy diet of HK tvb series!!)
So, off to the stylist, who have not seen me for a year. You bet he was very surprised and determined to make me succumb to all sorts of treatments to lighten my wallet!! Pay back time for not giving him business for a whole year!! Anyway, I agreed to a cut, not too short cos I want to have an option to re consider, and a highlight.

Result: A layered look but not too short that it was noticeable that I actually had a hair cut. In fact, everything was so subtle that even the hubby did not notice. He is ever so going to lose brownie points! Actually, I regret now...should have had a very short cut to create an impact. And colour my hair pink or green!!! I love shock tactics...remember when I had a blue Maybe I will go back this week - didn't quite like the layered look - made me look old. So it's either a rebonding to straighten or a drastic cut...hmmm....thinking...thinking......still thinking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment