Monday, June 29, 2009

Classes with Jamal



Julian spent the greater part of last week attending Jamal's classes,and in the process also spent the greater part of my hard saved cash. Cost me an arm and a leg !!!Boo hoo hoo...:( For those not in the know, Jamal Othman is the current Swiss National Champion and if his name sounded Malay, that's because he is half Malaysian. Google him if you want more info!!

Anyway, Julian made very good progress in his classes and hopefully it will show this week during the competition. Jamal is very meticulous and paid a lot of attention of details which made a world of difference to Julian's presentation.

So, if you happen to see a one armed and one legged woman hopping around the rink- that's me!!! I am also lop- sided cos the cash in the handbag is lessened and so I can't balance properly!! haha...

If you want to catch Jamal in action, he's performing this Thursday 2 July at 5 pm, during the Skate Malaysia opening ceremony!

1 comment: