Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grumblings...

Time really crawled this week. Gosh, it's only Thursday but it feels like a whole millennium already :( Dunno why. Hmmm..maybe cos my maid is coming back this Sat..yippee, so no more getting up at 6 am to get Ryan and Ju off for school. No more having to babysit them ( much as I love them dearly) when I could be off for steps...yay. My workout schedule has been thrown off this week...pls come back quickly, Meriam.

WE had a major house cleaning operation last Sunday. Had to pay Ryan and Ju to sweep and mop the house. Ryan did downstairs while Ju did upstairs. Good deal la altho the mopping consist of merely swiping the mop across the floor once on one pail of water. But never mind, little bit clean better than not clean and it sure beats me having to do it!!! Will post up the photos when I upload from the camera.

Actually cooked dinner last night...surprise!! Hehe...if one can call making macaroni and cheese from a package, cooking dinner. :) Ryan made the dressing for the Caesar salad by chopping up the anchovies , and he washed the lettuce. Ju did the washing up. I had to do the floor mopping which is so much more hard work than an advance step class. Step class anytime!!! hehe. BTW, we are still thinking of what to have for dinner tonight. Damn hard work, this thinking activity...hmmm, but not as hard as mopping floors. Looks like the aerobics kakis will have to miss me in tonight's class cos I have to feed the boys :(

Just finished watching Rosy Business...really nice show la. Got my wish when the dai siew yeh conked off...hurray. So nice to hate a character like him ...and his horrible mom, too.

1 comment:

  1. Yay...to the modern mum - skates, steps and blogs now!!! Really hope you'll keep your blog alive, unlike me - and who is constantly berated by my blog creators for my deader than dead blog!!!
    Have been renamed from the one who "wields the pen" to the one who "sleeps"!!!
    Hope you have a great time blogging, happy holidays or whatever is left after the return of your maid. CHEERIO ^_^

    ReplyDelete