Monday, June 1, 2009

The first step

I finally did it, creating a blog that is. Hehe...that's the first step. gosh I didn't realize that to create a blog would entail so many steps ! ( pardon the pun ) Anyway, people, it's done and my mission is to keep this alive, not like Ryan!

Some of you may understand part of the title - the ice part , cos you probably know I spent much of my waking hours at the ice rink. For those who don't, let me explain, I am not a skater but I am an ice mom, meaning my kids skate so I have to practically live at the rink!

The step part, you guys may not understand but to my step class friends, well, you all know what i mean. I love steps. For those of you who don't know what steps is, it's a wonderful creation by dunno who - someone in Reebok, i think ( but God bless him/her) whereby you use one or more step boards and do a series of choreographed movements up/ down and around these steps. The end result will have you wanting more!

Today was a good day - first good thing was that Julian passed his Freestyle 8 ! Yay, Ju - way to go. Congrats. Secondly, today's step class was great. Looked complicated but was actually not. cos despite the weird looking layout, you only use 2 boards and don't even have to share boards. But... I still managed to mixup the 3rd and 4th combo. :( Guess my memory is really going...muahhaha.. Only thing I am not happy about is that the class is too short. Why can't we have a 90 mins class? that would be so awesome. Still am on a natural high from the class. thanks Annie and her assistants!

I going to get back to my TVB series now. Am in the middle of 'Rosy Business' and it's so exciting now. The Tai siew yeh is such a horrible fella - hope he dies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment