Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers

Today is THE big day for all Transformers fan, and I of course followed the crowd! I was not disappointed - the movie was fantastic, albeit a tad long, almost 2 and a half hours but it was non stop action all the way. The cast was simply great, all roles were reprised, although Shea Labeouf looked slightly older and somehow didn't quite fit in as a freshman in college. He looked more adult here. Megan Fox was just stunning, I can see why Ryan thought she was hot. He is not wrong!!

Okay, okay, I won't spoil it for those of you who have not seen it, but I may consider a second round myself. It's that good. Actually I thought the first movie was better cos it seemed more 'controlled' The second movie, however was so action-packed that my poor old mind was utterly confused in all the non stop adrenalin pumping stuff going on. There is so much for the eyes and brain to absorb. Michael Bay outdid himself here.

Before the movie, there was a little 'drama' outside at the cinema lobby. 2 guys almost got into a fight and a mineral water bottle was sent hurling our way - got water on my shoes! Don't know what the commotion was about, lots of shouting but can't make out what was said , probably over a girl cos one of the guys was pulled away by a girl when the security came. Anyway, made the outing a bit more exciting, sort of a 'prelude' to a great movie...haha. Did secretly wished they came to blows though, just to spice things up!! So evil huh? What to do...my life is so mundane...:( I'm sure if you were there, you would think like that, too!

1 comment:

  1. hei....my kids told me that Megan Fox was/is (?) born as a boy and then had sex change op, she has admitted it.

    ReplyDelete