Friday, June 5, 2009

Blessings

Am in a happy mood. Why? My boys, bless them , have decided to eat in Pyramid last night, so I got to do my aerobics class after all!! Yay..love you both to bits. So sweet and thoughtful , I am touched.

But the aerobics class turned out to be a step class ( by popular request cos Jason was replaced by Kok Seng)...more bonus..yay yay! So I got a great workout. It has been a super day afterall.

The boys had a great time as well, at the Jungle Jungle arcade, Played Go Go Ball as well as had a ride on the kiddie ride. Luckily no one scolded them as they are wayyyyy too big to be on those rides!! Had some problem posting the video - dunno why it wouldn't play. But decided not to post personal photos and videos here afterall. However, you can see them on my Facebook if you are on my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment