Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cool stepping



Gosh, I didn't know it takes this looooong to upload the video! Seems like I have been waiting for ages and ages and ages and...you get the idea. Hehe :) Sprouted a few white hairs in the process.....neck got longer..... had a shower...dried my hair....had dinner......still uploading ???? Yawn... :( Is this normal or it my connection too slow? Is my file too big- should I have compressed it or something?

Anyway, I had a great step class yesterday, conducted by Annie who creates such fantastic choreography in her routines nowadays. Still getting a high from it - that's why I want to share with everyone. Besides, a lot of friends ask what I do in the gym..well, this is it! Keep it up, Annie!! Way to go, girl. Shall miss her when she goes on her maternity leave....:( Her classes are so much fun and I'm a big big fan now. The downside of her class is that it's only 45 mins - no thanks to California who trimmed it from its original 60 mins - big spoil sport - boo boo, and triple boo to you.

This is the secnd time we did this routine, the first time was last week where we only managed 4 combos. Yesterday, we did all 6 combos and it was really fun. We had 3 cameras , including mine. So pro, eh? The other 2 cameras had the view of the bigger group while only me and LL can be seen here. Actually, it looks a lot nicer with a bigger group. We looked kinda lonely here, don't you think so? Check out the other camera angles on Facebook - LL and DY have uploaded theirs. I've viewed it. It looks a lot more impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment