Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sum tong, Xin teng,Sakit hati, Heart pain,all of the above


See that long white scratch right across the photo? It's on my precious car, hence all the heart pain etc stated above. Happened last Monday, when I went to the gym in the evening. I parked my car in the usual general area where I always parked, went into the gym, had a great class, came out very happy and drove off home, without noticing it. Reason is because it was on the passenger side door!

It wasn't until the hubby saw it that night and gave me hell that I came to know of it. As can be seen, it is unusually long and deep and as the hubby said, it looks deliberate rather than an accidental scratch. He then proceeded to give me a long lecture as to whether I have been picking fights with somebody or if I had offended anyone. Honest to God, I have not indeed, and I have no idea why someone would deliberately and maliciously put such a scratch on my car. The passenger side was next to a pillar and no way was my car obstructing anyone!

The whole incident put a damper on the rest of my evening, even writing about it now put a sour taste in my mouth, not to mention my blood rising as well. Well, to the %*#@&^^ (I have a lot of names I would like to call you but I shall refrain cos this is family friendly blog) person who did it, I hope you are happy cos you certainly have achieved your goal of making me miserable. In fact, I am wondering now if my migraine attack was due partly to you or not. Well, irregardless, I think I shall blame you for it. I have no inkling why you would want to do such a thing, and if I have indeed offended you unknowingly, I shall not even bother to apologize because I believe you are too small a person for me to even consider apologizing to. I like to think that I am big enough to handle this and you are so small , both in mind and morals that you do not merit anything. As the saying in Chinese goes, we are big people who do big things and are not bothered by insignificant people like you who resort to petty and furtive actions. Makes sense, huh? I pity you for not having the guts to come face me.

To those of you who park there, do be careful. Hubby is convinced someone is out to get me, hence this 'warning' . ( That's his exact words). I shall be wary and I would love to find the culprit and tell him or her or them exactly what I think of them!. Hmm...actually not much to tell cos not worth talking to such people, only this ; ' *&^%#)@!!!!! to you!' Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment